Kagekuri Kitan

Double-page supporter
Everything else is questionable, and there's a lot that is really off about this thing, but I like the goddess' honest favor and how much the MC appreciates her. Usually with these types of magical loli gadget/godling characters, the main character would dismiss or look down on them until the inevitable "I actually sorta appreciate you" arc. Here, he straight up worships her for saving him from his trauma.

Already OTP. All the other girls can pre-emptively (and for the violent big-breasted ninja girl, not-so-pre-emptively) fuck off.

Group Leader
I'm really enjoying this manga. It's not the best written, but I like where it's going so far.

Wow what an interesting concept.

Pacing is a little fast but so far the abilities are pretty well thought out and quite interesting. Rarely do we see protagonists using "shadow" powers it's kinda cool

Characters seem chill too, except ninja chick so far, seems to be too far up her ass to realize that he's a special person, not the fucking average joe and her ego is taking big hits.

Yo The extra Is real Good, it’s like a Spinoff to this manga. You should check it out.

Supporter
This is the type of stories they need to make movies or a series of in the west. The special effects would be amazing.

Dex-chan lover
my stupid ass thought theres a tiddy on the coverart but its her god damn shoulder lmaoo

It took me a while to realize that that cover is a picture of her shoulder, not her bare naked tiddy. The blush they put on skin is confusing sometimes. Also bad guys that are overly laid back are kind of annoying. It's also annoying that Sakuya is hyped as this powerful character and then she always jobs.

It's hard to tell how serious this story is since it's ecchi parts which suddenly turn into megaviolence and the MC's "I'm literally going to shit myself" face with Sakuya crying every other panel.

If i suggest this manga to a scanlation group i wonder if it will be picked up by them🤔

@OK_NINA well, a dragon/horse-with-mohawk is being ridden by a girl who's biting down on a ribbon/shadow showing her boob(i mean her shoulder(that confused me a lot when i first saw it lol)) and her butt, and she is wearing gauntlets and stroking one hand with the other, she has pants which someone attacked with a diamond-shaped cookie-cutter, she is manspreading, she is wearing greaves, the shadow looks like it is sideways (but who would mount a dragon/horse on its side- that's just bizarre[i guess its neck may just be verrrrrry tilted...])....... and i think that's about it.... am i missing something? — oh yeah, the ribbon/shadow she that i said she is biting is actually a tug-of-war contest between her and her mount, one where both sides hold the rope[ribbon/shadow] with their teeth....... and i think that is probably everything.... tho yeah..... there were some very strange decisions that went into making this cover that i fear i may just never understand

@AFTIX Just realized the same, then went to look in the comments if anyone else had the same issue. Thanks for being equally weird as me.

Users who are viewing this thread