Kageno Datte Seishun Shitai - Vol. 11 Ch. 44 - Glasses' Graduation

Dex-chan lover
Gosh! I was gonna drop it at the final chapter if the page 21 was gonna bring another memory lost.

Joke aside, this was an average ending to me. Personally didn't like how the last arc was about memory loss.

Dex-chan lover
Memory lose arc fcking took a big fat doodoo on the pacing and pretty much single handedly made this manga from a solid one to a mediocre

lost memories arc are so unnecessary... despite that i still enjoy it till the last part

Dex-chan lover
Yaaay, the end! Rather bitter sweet it ends like this. But what can ya do. I enjoyed the ride even if the last hour was a bit dull.

I like how we all basically agree that the last arc sucked.

Anyways, thanks for the translation! <3

Double-page supporter
I have a feeling the author wanted to do a memory loss arc but didn’t know how to do it that would make sense so they decided to do this instead

Personally I'm touched with the scene idk why maybe it's 2.50am rn so the atmosphere is yeah ...

Dex-chan lover
Feels like they needed to get to a certain amount of pages and chapters, so that's why they threw in that pointless arc as filler at the end. lol

Dex-chan lover
Yep, general consensus that the last arc wasn't great. Wish it came earlier in the manga so the last few chapters could've focused more on wrapping all of the characters' stories.

Thanks for finishing the translations for this manga!

Users who are viewing this thread