Kago no Shoujo wa Koi wo suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.5 - Prologue

have some decency and respect for the time I used just to translate, typeset, redraw, cleaning, and some quality checking and proofreading for the chapters 7-9. You're pride and ego can't just accept the fact that you can't find the fonts that I used that's why you want to change it.
If you're a reader and reading this and notice the change of typesetting since chapter 10 it's because I didn't do the translation and typesetting from chapter 10 anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Well...... I have no words to say.... ong this got to be one of the weidest sht I've ever read. It was interesting in the start and I really did feel reeled in to reading it, but the more the chapters came out the more I was like "Huh??? Huh??" Like Imma be for real this sht wasn't even like a story, near the end chapters they were like 90% flashbacks and 10% moving the story foward like tf??? And bruh what is heppning in the dorm dawg chizuru be sleeping w everyong atp 💀☠️💀💀☠️💀💀

It was a 8/10 but turned into 7/10 then 5/10. It has a okay ending at least.....

EDIT: OH NVM LOL I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER....

Aww, man, I was relieved to finally get more translated chapters after so many years, but now it's been a year and a half without a new chapter, so it seems it's on hiatus AGAIN...A shame too, since there are only a few chapters left...Volume 3 is the final volume...

Also, what is going on with the first comment above? Are the people translating this fighting among themselves? :-/

Users who are viewing this thread