Kaguhara-san's Fetish Notebook - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
this panel makes it look like her foot is doing the typing. kinoesque paneling

3mw2jd.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! :win:

Makes sense, there's bound to be an overlap between fetishism and stalker tactics, as you can't be a degenerate without mastering search engines. This chapter is a PSA to keep your social media accounts private. We often make them public with the small hope of attracting like-minded individuals, but it's only giving ammo for the easily obsessed.

It was a bit convenient that Akishita couldn't read the notebook, so it seems her friend got what she was dealing with. Not sure how they can salvage this if they hurry, so I expect this to somehow get worse, as in better. Like for the sweat test competition, I think those girls are too innocent and casual to understand that merely interacting with Kaguhara will fill her spankbank. She's that resourceful.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I was half expecting her to open the notebook and go through the same kind of experience Mikamo had, just like yeah the devil lives in that notebook, you can't read it without being irreversibly changed for the worse, just how it is.

Dex-chan lover
Blessssss it's backkkkk!!! Akishita really is a good girl 🥺

I saw that you were retiring from scanlating completely in the notice of "The One Within The Villainess" so I was ecstatic to still see a translation of this from you. Thanks so much for all your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread