Kaguya-sama: Love Is War - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Miyuki Shirogane Wants to Speak

Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Sep 13, 2018
Messages
277
Oh shit, I think this is my favorite chapter/mini-story of the entire manga
 
Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Messages
102
I’m so glad idk French, otherwise I’d be crying by what she said. Anyone French knows what Betsy said?
 
Active member
Joined
Nov 5, 2024
Messages
34
"Once i make Shinomiya confess to me, I'm going to do such filthy things to her"
- Prez
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 5, 2024
Messages
930
Dang, Fujiwara's not only a polyglot, but holds discussions on the second order implications of globalization.

Also, it is absolutely hilarious how not a single person there besides Kaguya questioned whether Shirogane could speak French, and even she took "I only memorized a phrasebook" as "I have enough fluency to not need a translator".
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top