Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Vol. 28 Ch. 272 - Kei Shirogane’s Final Chapter

Aggregator gang
I honestly would've liked to see more closure with kei and her development as a character, but I guess aka chose not to focus on her as much since she's just a side character. This is good enough, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Empathy? Pffft. How is that even relevant with direct family? A daughter is 50% genetically identical to her mother, and given the genes are the true guides behind behavioural motivation, even selfishness is extended at half strength to one's own children and parents.

Empathy? Pffft. How is that even relevant with direct family? A daughter is 50% genetically identical to her mother, and given the genes are the true guides behind behavioural motivation, even selfishness is extended at half strength to one's own children and parents.
Bro after reading your replies on all these chapters I think you should see a therapist expeditiously

Double-page supporter
I wonder where tf have you studied genetics to arrive at such conclusion. Personality don't come from genes. Human behaviour, apart from some primal urges, needs, instincts and reactions, depends almost entirely on learning. Humans do this simply because we have the brains to do so and learning/teaching make us one the most adaptable creatures on earth. Instead of going through millenia of natural selection to adapt to a new condition or a change on the environment, humans can  learn in just some years how to survive to this new change in variables and immediately pass it to their offspring through teaching.

In short, we don't inherit complex behaviors, we learn. Children only behave like their parents when they grow up with them and it's not even guaranteed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread