Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - ShiroKagu Telework (Doujinshi) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Since it's Kaguya it's to be expected, but she makes a god-tier newlywed housewife!!!

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar That is some other couple obviously, kaguya wore the cat ears and anal tail (speaking of, I haven't looked up greenteaneko in ages) in the panel just prior, which the couple in the laptop does not.
Besides, you generally don't get forced to see yourself in those kinds of video calls.

Dex-chan lover
@feha The cat ears are just metaphor since she has catlike attitude, not that she literally wears one.

@feha Nah, that is most definitely them.

And you do usually see yourself in these types of conference calls (At least the ones I've seen.)

What a waste of time, fucking pathetic Oneshot.

That's a lie. He has read this more than ten times and has been fangirling while reading this.

Me: What a garbage!

Narrator: It's a lie. He has been squealing and thrashing like a fan girl while reading this more than 10 times.

Awwwwwwwwwwww.

Kags! Kags! Ka gu ya! You're just too cute. We all know this side of you hides just under the surface. No point in trying to hide it now, mm?

C'mon, Miyuki! Flip the darn lid, turn, give her a lingering hug as the others wonder if there's a technical issue, send her off with a tender kiss, then flip the lid back up while saying "Sorry for the unavoidable technical difficulties!" She'll walk off smiling, you'll blush and another dreary meeting will continue without any further hitches.

... amirite?

Users who are viewing this thread