Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Want to be Invited to a Movie

Dex-chan lover
Imagine losing your place in a romance manga you read before it's anime ever aired and got popular...

yep, that guy is me 😭

Aggregator gang
So weird to see the original art. Kaguya with that 300 IQ cranium lmao

erika and karen in the first chapter page 13??? author must have taken their designs from here

Aggregator gang
Opposite for me, like most I am reading it because it's popular now.

Follow the bandwagon!

Dex-chan lover
Second time I've read this, so I know it isn't too bad. But it certainly isn't 10/10 material. Especially not back at the start.
It is kinda disturbing just how bad the art is here... but to be fair a lot of series start bad on the art front.

Plus I'm pretty sure I was thinking the same thing the first time through that I am now: Who would even want the attention of some naive rich girl born with silver spoons in both ends? Someone coming from a background like that and being a multi-disciplinary "genius" is unrealistic, as true understanding comes through hardship and strife; not from financial privilege. I want the president to humiliate her. To drag her name, pride and reputation through the dirt...
... BUT this isn't that sort of series, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread