Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Miyuki Shirogane Wants to Answer

Dex-chan lover
...The really messed up and ironic thing (especially after making it a point to brag about his kanji aptitude) is... these bizarre ass off-the-wall reasoning riddles are basically similar to how you're supposed to take the approach to learning and reading kanji.

Case in point.

Yes, there's a reason why I gave up on learning Japanese. Actually, several reasons. The batshit insanity of the language like this is one of them. Although to honest preserving what little mental sanity I had left was the biggest reason.

Fed-Kun's army
i don't think he need to worry about her saying that....i mean....she can't even pick a seat .-.

Dex-chan lover
I love, love, love, how the President, unlike Kaguya who's a rich genius that's had everything handed to her on a silver platter, is a regular guy from a low-class family that's worked his ass off to be where he is today.

Aggregator gang
> I love, love, love, how the President, unlike Kaguya who's a rich genius that's had everything handed to her on a silver platter, is a regular guy from a low-class family that's worked his ass off to be where he is today.

Me too, lmao he sounds like a funny dude too. When he said "yes indeed" when he actually didn't know why the answer was up I just cracked up. Actually this whole chapter made me crack up.

Users who are viewing this thread