Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Fujiwara Wants to Go On a Trip

Dex-chan lover
And that's where Fujiwara gets hauled of by the nice men in their white costumes and I stop reading this nonsense just in time thanks to the boring misogynistic trope of the blonde girl having a large bosom and the dark girl having a small one and being self-conscious about it.
This crap can only get worse.

@Pachka84 I don't know what you have with your misogynistic crap or whatever, but I love them getting worked up against each other.
Also why is noone ever complaining about the males in mangas targeted at woman? I scream for true Gender Equality on both sides, not only on the female one.
Was that enough? Good. Then I can continue to read :sipTea:

Ayyy finally a Japanese fiction where someone makes fun of Prince Shotoku

NOW LET'S WAIT FOR THE CURSE TO HAPPEN

Group Leader
Ahh, foreshadowing for the sky watching scene later; Nice.

Dex-chan lover
Shirogane hates bugs?

Aggregator gang
"I wanna be your Alpha Centauri A"
Man, I frickin love that, as a post astronomy lover-ish (I say that because don't know THAT much about astronomy but I used to read books about the classification of stars and formation of planetary systems, I can't really "love" astronomy when I don't know something like the mass of the sun or whatever), this brings me happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread