Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 12 Ch. 119 - Kei Shirogane Wants to Show Off

The dad is by far the best character in the series. What makes him even better is the fact that his va is dio

How did the dad have so few pages but was literally the best thing about this chapter LMAO!!!

Damn it feels weird to find something so relatable; my Dad and I have the same relationship with his 1978 rolex oyster perpetual datejust, which he passed down to me. It makes me want to work harder each time I look at it.

Group Leader
@Darudius all little sisters are like that. the fact that little sisters are even considered romantic material in anime is too fantasy-ish. 😅

Dex-chan lover
It was rather terribly asymmetrical.... but it was still better than the vanilla crap Kei dressed him in. That shit he was wearing at the end was tramp clothing. It is like someone just fell through an Oxfam and bought everything they bumped into. It is the clothing of someone whose favourite food is unbuttered toast and whose favourite colour is beige.

Users who are viewing this thread