Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 13 Ch. 130 - Tsubame Koyasu Wants to Turn Him Down

Too many potential ships for my boy Ishigami. Iino, Tsubame, Tsundere-senpai, Fujiwara, Onodera etc.

Ishigami won't get together with tsubame, she was just the first person kind to him during his arc she is just a phase especially since she's about to graduate, in retrospect Miko is the better option cause she's been arguing on his behave from the very beginning since he fought that other kid in middle school and he was most likely the one to give her that flower she's still carrying, they just haven't realized those tidbits yet

The only thing with no weight in this scenario would probably be the contents of your cranium. I'm pretty sure there's an empty void up there from which springs pure chaos, like some kind of creation myth.

Also for the love of god, if Ishigami is going to get shipped with Iino, please at least have her shape up a bit first. He's a sweet boy and he deserves better.

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate that everyone in this manga is idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread