Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 15 Ch. 145 - Kaguya Wants to Eat (Ice)

I commend the scanlator for the proper translation, neatness can go out of the window when it comes to speed.

Fed-Kun's army
I still praise our glorious supreme leader with his speedy scan, and use of powerful bold letter, easy to read, colorful text! Truly peak of scanslation! Heil supreme leader!!!
yeah, i'm still gonna read again when "proper" scan released...

Dex-chan lover
Woah! Speed Scanlator!!!

tenor.gif

Far at I can tell, the translation from Korean seems accurate enough.

As far as Japanese to Korean? Who knows? Those translators seemed to have been more through in their scanlating quality. 😀

Group Leader
i think this is the prettiest train wreck i've ever seen in my life, it just came together in the most beautiful way possible with how it crosses the line twice

When I clicked on the chap i expected a poor scanlation

I am surprised and mildly happy

Dex-chan lover
So after Supreme Leaders superior scanlation last time, somebody tries to troll the shit out of either us or sniper transgressions. Can we delete this piece of shitscan, that obviously hasn't been meant sincerely, after a better version has been uploaded? Just asking. Thank you very much.

Dex-chan lover
Well I managed to finish it
It somewhat readable to me...

This is spoilers for anyone that don't actually read it and are waiting for higher quality:
You think Miyuki is pulling the same thing like Kaguya does?

NO! What happened to the old version? How could they have removed those bold red letters? I'm somehow more disappointed now, at lest the first version made me laugh.

I still read this version but it doesn't mean it wasn't shit, because it was, just wait until the group that has this project puts out their version.
Not only was it a dick move to the group but to us readers.

Users who are viewing this thread