Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 15 Ch. 147 - Our Personas (Shirogane, Part 1)

Fed-Kun's army
If she's gonna tell him she thinks he's cute when he's weak, she'd better apologize for being a gigantic cunt to him, first. Also, if Ice is the one telling him, I have a bad feeling she's just going to end up being a bitch to him and not saying anything, instead. I can't fucking wait until she disappears

This chapter didn't show up in my Follows box on front page for some reason, if I hadn't noticed it in Trending I'd probably miss it.

Dex-chan lover
By far, my favorite characters are doc and assistant. God, they're fun.

Yo lmfao the doctor and nurse are fucking great

So shirogane had two sisters , his mother is so selfish leaving out Miyuki and kei thats saddening to hear

Kaguya and Hayasaka listening with stethoscope was hilarious to see. What a great chapter in a while

VIP
do you guys smell it, the beautiful smell of mutual destruction that soon bestow upon us...

Lol, so she was right with the "we know who is the first one getting pregnant" XDDDD

I lost like 30 of my privacy pass tokens just reading this chapter.

Like why is this site always under so much DDoS protection? Is it because there is not enough funds for higher bandwidth so the site's admins have to deliberately throttle the amount of users?

Dex-chan lover
No Miyuki only has one sister, Kei, based on official databook
Now how did Kei came back to papagane should be an interesting story

Users who are viewing this thread