Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 16 Ch. 155 - Kaguya Shinomiya's Impossible Challenge: "The Swallow's Cowry" (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
To be absolutely fair another man might have accepted just so he could exchange bittersweet memories with his first real love.
But that just ain't how my man Ishigami rolls.

BIG F for our boy ill stay with"if she breathes she a thot" on this one bro fuck me.
F!

Ishigami-kun... homie atleast u got the experience of a one night stand, but what you did there is a big oof. Wrong goddamn move but still i give my condolences, F.

@Hamin
Ah, right. Thought he did it. Mb.

Well then imma give my boy ishigami more respecc.

Aggregator gang
Mah boi is a true chad, refusing an easy lay because he’s a man of principle.

Let’s everyone give a round of applause for our boi Ishigami.

Dex-chan lover
Ill give respect to tsubame for at least being up front and honest with him that it wouldnt lead anywhere past a one night stand. she didnt string him along, and told him straight up she wasnt looking to date.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... Despite me not pushing for her ship, I really hope Tsubame-senpai was only trying to give Ishigami a (bitter)sweet memory before she eventually moved away. I really wonder what she was thinking.

As for my boi Ishigami, that fucking sucks. Poor boi could’ve gotten laid, but that’s not the kind of person he is at all. Good job for standing by your ideals, but goddamn if that doesn’t totally wreck his chances with Tsubame-senpai in the future.

Double-page supporter
jesus FUCK, you keep thinking "from what we know nothing happened and IIno interrupted or something that resulted on her injury", but then it just inches closer at such speed, for this to happen, and it's like DAAAAAAAAMn, and i really like that it still closes up with something hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread