Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 16 Ch. 160 - Kaguya... (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
is the slanted pages on purpose? I thought it was to give a sense of uncertainty and turmoil, until the Daddy in the East settled her mind, but the pages kept being slanted after that, except only every other page. So it seems like a scanning mistake?

Is this really the end? It feels like it cut off quite abruptly. I don't mind if it goes the Horimiya route.

Double-page supporter
Is that how the dad makes his money? XDD No wonder the family is so dang poor. There's not enough Tsubame's to support that occupation.

This chapter made me so excited I started punching the air
Seeing a romcom actually get somewhere... what a time to be alive

Aggregator gang
Didn't Shirogane confess in chapter 152, or is this a flashblack?
People are saying Kaguya lost so I'm a bit confused.

Just to confirm this is a flashback to during winter break right? as they were already dating in 152?

"Daddy cool was a lord of love so powerful and so wise that he could create character progression. The cool side is a path to many developments that some manga would consider... unnatural. He became such a master of romance that the only thing he feared was losing his wife, which of course, he did. Ironic. He could save others from breakups, but not himself."

"Is it possible to learn this power?"

"Powerstones, only 1000 yen. Buy 2, get one free."

Users who are viewing this thread