Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 17 Ch. 162 - New Game Student Council

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus

I know, right!? So many fail to realize the best stuff happens *after* a couple enters a relationship. Better yet, we get a whole schoolyear with them!

Dex-chan lover
I know my comment will be lost in here, but I still want to tell it:
Remember the moon-gazing chapter? When Prez was reciting tale about princess Kaguya, who returned to moon. He told then that no matter what he will go to the moon and get our Kaguya-sama.
Now remember that chapter when Prez got astronaut's watch from father? When the latter said that "this watch should be on the wrist of a man who is aimed to go to the moon".
Now, when Kaguya was deciding about her situation, about studying abroad and all that? When she decided to use something she got from her brother's hacked PC like argument against father, or maybe even blackmailing.
And now here a sneak peek at relationship between Kaguya and her brother.
Author is preparing some nasty plot twist with Kaguya's family, and Prez saving the day (I hope). He has been preparing it for a very long time.
Of course the series would not end now. Before that nasty plot twist, I bet, there will be whole semester of these two hiding their relationship from everyone (dad knows alrdy tho). I am particularly interested in Moeha's reaction. And I want to know, how this thing will end. I am rooting for them both to go studying abroad together, some Toradora ending...would be still acceptable, and all other bad ending like forced marriage etc. would be sad of course. Still, want to see whatever author prepares to us.
P.S. wanted to say about papa Shirogane, never seen such peculiar character. Bum, somehow idiotic, always funny, and amazingly ingenious dad. And his appearance. Nice-o

TL;DR strap in, bois, we're goin' have more fun of this

Dex-chan lover
did anybody do the math? does the necklace math checks out?

I honestly hope, the high school arc either gets wrapped up nicely and we get a sequel...

It can be about the new SC with iino or ishigami as new pres, with kaguya and miyuki studying abroad....

Tbh, calling india "backward country" is too harsh, I hope no fellow indians is triggered by that

Anyway, the chapter is good and I hope we see more Daddy in the future because he's hilarious as hell. In fact, he's my most favourite side character at this point

Dex-chan lover
Hayasaka x Fujiwara is something I haven't never thought it would happen.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm starting to get suspicious about why Kaguya had all the requirements to study abroad.
Is their family faking their coldness toward her?
Maybe the male of the family actually wished to love her, but because Kaguya reminds them so much of her mother they become distant toward her unconsciously out of fear of losing her as well.

Dex-chan lover
principal brings up an interesting point that perhaps there is a method to the madness within the shinomiya family. Well, only time will tell.

@contrast123
I'm an american indian and india, like many third world countries, is backwards so it's only a true statement. It does seem awfully instigating and a unnecessary comment but it might just be to show maki's bitterness at it's inability to resolve her own issues.

Users who are viewing this thread