Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 17 Ch. 165 - Senpai and Kouhai Part 1

Aggregator gang
Iino stop! Get some help.

Seriously, that second poem was some dark shit. This girl needs to be presented to the good side of the world once in a while too.

Too bad that her home isn't a safe haven, since her parents are always working. The student council inviting Iino was one of the best things that could happened to her.

Dex-chan lover
Shirogane is the type who want people to like him at the cost of his own suffering huh? Well Iino & Prez really are buddies

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what Ishigami thoughts on that... I feel like there's a chance to write some shitty scandal right at the end there.

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't realize I was actually reading Doki Doki Lit. Club the whole time.

Dex-chan lover
I have such a hard time sympathizing with Iino.
I'd really like to know more about her to understand her character better, but even Iino-focused chapters like this don't really help.

i thought all of them is how iino alone at festival, iino at party, and iino wish to get "white knight"

Dex-chan lover
There have been 3 instances in the past couple of months where I have seen references to galactic railroad in manga.
Here, act-age, and in one more i cant remember lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Another chapter of Iino being a cute weirdo. Hope this leads into Shirogane teaching Iino how to be a good president.

I do hope we get more of Iino interacting with Kaguya and Pres more, her interacting with Fujiwara is a bottomless black hole but theres alot of fun potential from the slimmer interactions weve seen her have with the other 2 so the series at least acknowledging Pres and her dont talk much is a start.

I like Iino alot, but having her almost exclusively interact with Ishigami or side characters is kind of limiting a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread