Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 20 Ch. 200 - Chika Fujiwara Wants to be Celebrated - Colorized

Fed-Kun's army
So did i miss the bus on this joke?
Why is everyone translating this chapter?

@relic626 The 'usual' translators shut down this week. So every person on earth and all their pets decided to scanlate starting this chapter.

Group Leader
It is year 2030. Kaguya-sama has long been completed. However, many scanlator groups are still uploading their versions of chapter 200.

Aggregator gang
Keep the new chapters coming! It will be the initiation for all new groups!

Kek

Contributor
@relic626 Because they think it is funny to keep scanlating the same chapter over and over. Sadly, they have gone well past the point of it being funny, and have entered the realm of just being plain stupid. No point of even looking at the chapter, just mark it read so it doesn't waste your time more than that.

yes, we need more of chapter 200. 1 for each font type and size. also ones where you just color 1 body part, or a combination of some body parts.

Fed-Kun's army
@HajimeteNHK LOL, wasn't expecting that meme here out of all places. Even after all this years I can still hear "Kyon-kun, denwa" in my mind.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, the memers have won. Might as well get every scanlation group on the planet to do this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread