Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 20 Ch. 200 - Chika Fujiwara Wants to be Celebrated

we really need this scan to be in charge of Kaguya now, we would love to read it with a home crafted beer in one hand and our trusty sword in the other one, before going to fight in the holy crusade

What didst thou just say about my person, thou craven whoreson? I shall have thee know I am a trained and accomplished member of the Most Noble Order of the Garter and have been involved in numerous raids against those foul rebels to His Majesty's rule, the French. My sword and lance have claimed the lives of twelve and fourscore men of rank, and many more of low birth than I deign to count. Trained am I in the ways of ape-like belligerence, and my skills in the fight are second to none. Thou art nothing before mine own noble person but another Frenchman to slay. So shall my vengeance arrive before thee like a raging flame the likes of which have not yet been seen in the world, know this for my oath. Believest thou safe now that thou hast sent thy words of insult across yon network of world-spanning wires? Thy thoughts are mistaken, thou base-born cullion. Even now are my spies and agents gaining word of thy whereabouts. Prepare thou for the tempest, thou fustilarian knave, for it shall be of such fierceness and violence that thy life -- if such a thing so mean and base can be called by such a name -- shall be return'd to ash, from whence it came. I can extinguish thy life in over two and seven hundred ways, and that by mine unclad hands alone. Not only is my prowess a thing of greatness, but I too have access to such tools of war as are used by the Most Noble Order of the Garter and shall use them, with much righteous indignance, to rid Christendom of thy pestilent self. If thou could have foreseen the great and terrible vengeance thy 'wit' shall bring thee, perhaps thou mayst have stilled thy tongue. But such thoughts are beyond thy gnat-sized mind to comprehend, and thou shalt reap the consequence of thine own foolishness. As such, I bid thee farewell.

That page 5 is exactly sounds like what crusaders would say. 'Tis fair, aye?

>Olde English
>Middle English
>Shakespearean
To be incredibly pedantic, this translation is Early Modern English (which is what Shakespeare wrote).

Old English is like... Beowulf. "Hƿæt! ƿē Gār-Dena in ġeār-dagum, / þēod-cyninga, þrym ġefrūnon, / hū ðā æþelingas ellen fremedon." -> "What! We of Gare-Danes in yore-days, / of thede-kings, did thrum frayne, / how those athelings did ellen freme."

Middle English is Chaucer. Think Canterbury Tales: "Wel litel thynken ye upon my wo, / That for youre love I swete ther I go. / No wonder is thogh that I swelte and swete; / I moorne as dooth a lamb after the tete." -> "Well little you think upon my woe, / That for your love I sweat wherever I go. / No wonder is though that I swelter and sweat; / I mourn as does a lamb after the tit."

Dex-chan lover
ah, reading this chapter reminds me of a doujinshi who use shakespearean language,
True cultured translation, Cheer's mate!

God that was funny.

Only thing i wanted was Ishigami's last "of course" to be replaced with an "Aye"

This was some much needed fun, thank you very much! <3

Fed-Kun's army
I really want to read this but I'm having problem understanding the fonts

Users who are viewing this thread