Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 20 Ch. 200 - Fujiwara Chika Wants to be Blessed

Dex-chan lover
I have that exact board game of Quorridor (Coriander). It’s pretty fun.

@srishak Dude, the title may be misleading, but this series is probably one of the most intelligent romantic comedies you'd ever get into. The kind games they get into is too entertaining to pass up. There's no harems either; strong platonic relationships between the opposite sex exists! The mangaka even trolled the usual tropes you'd usually expect in a romantic comedy. I cannot recommend this series enough to anyone who's interested.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
What in Carpe Crapcrakers is going on here? (Referring to the 9 repeats of chapter 200)

Dex-chan lover
Can someone tell why a majority of chapters are gone which were uploaded by Mangadex group?

@Nep

JB ( the group that translate Kaguya ) is disbanded. So a lot of groups want to pick it up.

The first 5 is probably less accurate since they are taken from Chinese raws instead of OG Japanese.

If you read them all, you will notice wildly different quality. I say give all of them a read and memorize the name of the group with good quality and just read that one from now on.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Mangaknight so many groups want Kaguya 😂

Now i feel sad for the mangas I like that NOBODY PICKED UP in ages like Hayachine 🤧

@shrishak 100 kanojo is nothing that you would expect it to be from it's title. ( I mean it is, but it also isn't at the same time). And as for the following, the community is much more active and the subreddit has more than 2,000 subscribers. And I think the only reason it has a small presence on mangadex is because no english chapters were posted here.

And the manga is like JoJo's Bizzare Adventures. You won't understand from just someone telling you. Read the first few chapters and you'll get why that series is popular. Amd it gets way better the more it goes on. With the newest chapters being the funniest.
Not trying to be rude, but if you can try the series.

I keep seeing Kaguya updated in the follows section. Was it broken? No just lots of translator in one chapter....

Users who are viewing this thread