Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 20 Ch. 200 - Fujiwara Chika Wants to be Celebrated

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 200 is the Bermuda Triangle. No more chapters will come.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, I really like this scanlation. It's not just translated and left at that - even the font changes with the tone which is a pretty neat touch.

I'm guessing every scanlation group is putting out their own version to advertise their group.

Thanks for the scans, @Kendama.
Was wandering if there was any post on your group's site, but once I got there and saw nothing, I knew a re-read was in order. As expected, not disappointed! My regards to the madlads who did it at Deathtoll! o/
Too bad you already stated that you're not gonna continue this. It's the best translation since the one's from Psylocke scans!

100% the best translation so far. I mean, I didn't read it so I'm just guessing. I'm sure it is great though. Probably. Maybe. Possibly. I'll have to compare it to the next 3 translations of this chapter that come out this next week.

Double-page supporter
Keep them coming...

Can we make it to 200 translations?

(Serious: nice job)

this is starting to feel like an inside joke between scanlations groupvat this point

Dex-chan lover
hkRFhDfm.jpg

....i can't believe i want to say this...but EVERYONE STOP FUCKING TRANSITIONING THIS GOD DAMN CHAPTER!!!

Users who are viewing this thread