Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 202 - Shuchiin Academy Wants to See Them Off

Dex-chan lover
It's good to see the previous president and show how much Shirogane respect him. And Ishigami crying was beautiful, what a development

damn my boy ishigami sure do grown up a lot i felt like crying too

and its finally the promised time!

Fed-Kun's army
@NeoUsui
No, that song is sang bay Ishigami's voice actor Suzuki for the Kaguya-sama Radio. Try searching for Ao Haru Kayo Kaguya-sama.

Fed-Kun's army
I know what probably will happen but I'm not prepared! I think I'll be more sad than Ishigame! I like Koyasu so much! :'(

To everyone confused on the student council's terms, let me explain. Student council serves for one year from around the beginning 2nd semester of year x to 1st semester of year x+1 (Japanese schools have 3 semesters a year).

Meaning:
Previous president's term: 2nd semester of his 1st year to 1st semester of his 2nd year
Shirogane's terms: 2nd semester of his 1st year to 1st semester of his 2nd year, and 2nd semester of his 2nd year to 1st semester of his 3rd year (meaning his second term will end a bit before he enters Stanford in September of his 3rd year)

Users who are viewing this thread