Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 205 - Chika Fujiwara Wants to Make Him Laugh

Look I understand people hate Tsubame, and truth be told I resent her a little bit as well, but we almost must thank her for what she's done for our boi Ishigami. Ishigami's come a long way from the gloomy character he was in the first few chapters he was introduced in. He's now properly studying, getting physically active, opening up to his peers and has been slowly becoming far more outspoken. He's come a long way and its all thanks to Tsubame. I'll admit their relationship looked pretty rocky, however it is due to that rockiness that has helped him mature and become the fine character we all have come to see in the previous chapter

@StrideInTheRain Yeah you're right we can't really force a relationship between the two and he can't help it if Tsubame -senpai does not see him that way. I just hope this bitch will regret her decision once Ishigami moves on from her. In my opinion I think it is better if Ishigami will not have any romantic interest on anyone at this point. Hey a man can hope.

Users who are viewing this thread