Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 205 - Chika Fujiwara Wants to Make Him Laugh

@bicyclebastard

It's like having a dedicated right turn lane without actually constructing a right turning lane, widening the road. In somewhere as developed as Japan you can imagine some roads just can't be widened (impacting building foundations, etc.), and changing the inside lane into a turning lane would be slow the flow of traffic. They're not a Japan exclusive thing, and they are fucking weird to do. Turning left to go right feels wrong. People tell me you get used to it but I just try and avoid them.

Aaah, it's been a while since the last time I laughed so hard reading a manga.
"BRUH" hahahaha

Iino is actually pretty funny, didnt know that before now. Im really curious how ishigami and Iino's relationship will develop.

Thanks for the translation notes! Isn't the [kainashi] part being a reference to the Tale of the Bamboo Cutter pretty huge? Sad to see it was lost in translation.

Double-page supporter
Honestly, I'm kinda shipping Fujiwara and Ishigami. They would be a mess, but a hell of an entertainment. And who knows, might work out?

The translators must have worked hard to translate the jokes and find English memes that could be used instead of the Japanese ones.

Man this looks like it must've been a lot of work to translate, kudos to the team in charge of that. With that observation aside it was such a great read and super funny. Thanks a lot!

wait, why at the end of the chapter he is on the school rooftop? it's dangerous for depressed people to be in that kind of place

Users who are viewing this thread