Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 205 - Chika Fujiwara Wants to Make Him Laugh

Dex-chan lover
Well that made me quickly hate Miko; still hate even more that they didn't get together (last chapter; not with Miko). This has thought me how invaluable the straight man is. The whole world falls apart without them. Kaguya is cute as always. More importantly though:
Chika: I don't want to see you using memes in everyday conversation
Also Chika: Is this hell?

@Smileyguy I mean, I can see them getting together, but if they do and it's for any longer than a month (maybe year), I feel like it'll end in one of them committing suicide. Their dynamic seems like something best reserved for siblings/relatives or peers/colleagues. Fine in doses (or even really good), but you REALLY need the ability to shut/lock your door (or only see them once every X for a fixed period of time). I don't see anything long term (particularly marriage) going well for them.

@SJ7 lol, I can imagine a small chance of tsubame turning out like that.
maybe Ishould reading too much non-vanilla doujins and incel/blackpill rant thread.

Then 10 years later after lots of bouncing around she'll be complaining about why there're no good guys and loyal husband material anymore. Ishigami will be like:"Bruh"

Aggregator gang
Oh cool, last page of this chapter demonstrates the proper right turn hook (I think).
(at the very least the Zaibatsu translator group one)

Double-page supporter
"What is that, Ishigami? Fried pudding? That's not a thing."

Texas State Fair: "Hold my deep fried beer.."

Users who are viewing this thread