Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 206 - Miyuki Shirogane Isn’t Depressing

"depressed" iino asking for a hug from shirogane would be the same as

a "depressed" tsubame asking ishigami for a hug.

just no.

Double-page supporter
@Frosty_Josh
No, it'd be like a depressed Ishigami asking Kaguya for a hug. Shirogane never rejected Iino it's not comparable.
Rather, I'm kinda wondering when Kaguya'll cheer him up

@Logic Don't know why you're assuming that when I never said such thing. I know from the experience that my country also have some shitty cultures. But just because your own culture has issues doesn't mean you can never call out other cultures especially when they sound dumb.

idk how people hate Iino so much. as "weird" as she is, Kaguya is also arguably a broken person in some ways in which she was brought up. Sure the chemistry might be too sudden if Iino suddenly starts dating Ishigami now, but I am okay with this ship if it's going this way.

Dex-chan lover
The last panel out of context is ummmmm intresting to say the least, anyway in other news Iino wants to smash.

Everytime i see these chapters with alot of comments and i just hope that all of them would be just talking about the manga and-

oh goddammit. im miko iino and kei shirogane both ;-;

great at academics but sucks at everything else, a stick in the mud, does those creepy motivational posters, and loves hugs 5x more than the average person

goshdammit

Double-page supporter
Wait, I know it's been awhile since I've read, but when has Shirogane been open about the relationship?

Users who are viewing this thread