Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 211 - Kaguya-sama Wants to take a seat

bGoAQmQ.jpg

Thanks, Google Translator. You at least tried your best 😂

And the watermark in 2020 😂

Dex-chan lover
I was able to piece this translation together by mentally replacing words but goddamn

Fed-Kun's army
who cares about the twin bro, we all have been waiting for 211 chapters for our lord shindou

Dex-chan lover
If Shindou ends being an important character i will travel to Japan to kiss author's feet

Dex-chan lover
Thank god shindou's finally arrived, for such a key player to have been so woefully underrepresented this whole time is borderline criminal.

Miv

Aggregator gang
i am not worried since i bet shindou will save the day once more

Dex-chan lover
i dont know anymore if that shindou is just a joke or actually character from somewhere

So many Speed Reader.. mikado Is in the story sinve the second volume (only nominate ofc), shiranui we know her too She Is the Fairy of the School One of the "impossible girl"

So many Speed Reader.. mikado Is in the story sinve the second volume (only nominate ofc), shiranui we know her too She Is the Fairy of the School One of the "impossible girl"
@Soracifer Ok I remember the Fairy girl now, ty for reminding me, but where is this other guy? Did we ever see this guy on screen, because I can't remember his face at all. Do you remember what chapter he's mentioned?

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me, isn't Shirogane rank second place in the national exam? Maybe this guy is the 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread