Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 213 - Senpai-kun and Kouhai-chan, Part 4

@Darklight99

you're a special one aren't you
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-k8z-X7-Rh-GFKNm-KSin.jpg

Great, another Shirogane and Iino, really like their interaction.

@Darklight99
so you went from "she doesn't see him romantically and it's just people assuming" to "i..i think she's getting over him"

make up your mind son

Dex-chan lover
Lmfaooo she's really the kind of girl that makes groups implode

Dex-chan lover
@smithyy Not only am I not conversing to you, so stop butting in after told to fuck off you insane shithead. Secondly, My very first comment was that "she doesn't like him anymore"

@Darklight99
it's way past your bed time kid, you're clearly tired after a long school day you just keep contradicting yourself
go get some rest

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm almost sure that Iino doesn't have feelings for Ishigami anymore
Was literally my first statement @smithyy only afterwards did I say that she might have not liked him at all, which is probably not true. Doesn't change the fact that you're obsessed with this topic and keep replying after being told to fuck off multiple times like a disgusting pest. There are 115 comments here and like 40% are you screeching incoherently and butting into conversations that didn't involve you. Fuck.Off.

People REALLY trying hard to deny the obvious end for Miko and Ishigami huh? The whole senpai squad is aware of her feelings, the author literally dedicated a chap for the ship war and some clowns really going "the person she likes was never confirmed to be Ishigami"... bruh stop crying and move on, it will hurt less

Dex-chan lover
Man i really didn't expect such a shitstorm in the comments
I'm not even particularly into IshixMiko but there's no way in hell Miko is into Prez over Ishigami

Users who are viewing this thread