Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 213 - Senpai-kun and Kouhai-chan, Part 4

@Darklight99
wew, you sure showed me lmao

this is called "discussion" kid
something you do when a chapter comes out
you discuss stuff about the chapter
you make theories based on content of the chapter
i get it, you got obliterated for the most part
you're mostly talking shit out of your ass
with literally no evidence but you' hunch" and "subtext"
if you give an argument
fucking back it up or shut up
this is how discussion form
but that doesn't give you a free pass for being a fucking assshole
you're probably underage so i'll give you a free pass
but next time, watch your fucking tongue okay?

it's bed time kiddo

Dex-chan lover
@smithyy Take your fucking meds schizo and stop spamming me, disgusting cockroach. There is difference between discussion and spamming the comment section with half of the posts being you screeching and whining after being told to fuck off, I know that's too much to ask of a mentally challenged patient like you but I don't know what else to do but tell you to consult a psychiatrist.

@Darklight99
you need a good spanking tbh
schizo? cockroach?
you're clearly the one mentally unstable here lol

you're free to stop responding to me you know that right? if you shit post i'll shit post to you back, that's just how it works

It is hilarious how a discussion in a manga section can get this heated for absolutely no reason ahahaha

Fed-Kun's army
I thought this chapter was hilarious but the comments actually one-upped it, wow! Quality entertainment, lads.

Dex-chan lover
See ? It's not impossible to write a good romcom even after the main couple got together. I wish more authors would dare to do the same

Dex-chan lover
iino is the best girl
also suffering from chronic cock deficiency
for real it does make more sense for her to be attracted to prez than ishigami, but this author is feminist

when did iino become such a brutal girl

i knew her life was sad before, but this is just menacing

Hold up did Ishigami reject Ino I did no read of any of that. She has no confessed her feeling for Ishigami and if she did

I think she would definitely win because Tsubane rejects Ishigami. I love the series so much hahaha Thanks so much

translator chan or san hahahah.

God, I missed this kind of pure-fun-no-drama chapter. Chika bringing chaos, Miyuki being forced into a corner, Kaguya going yandere, and daaaayum, Iino got some serious spunk. This chick is best girl, goddamnit!

Users who are viewing this thread