Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 214 - Kaguya-sama Hates Cats

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I wanna see Miuki and Kaguya-san kiss!!! It's been soooooooooooooooooooo longšŸ˜Ø

I also thought I was like Kaguya, after going through a trauma with a cat, but after a kitten appeared out of nowhere in my yard, I became a cat lover, or rather, a "Mina-san lover"
wholesome content 10/10
thank you so much for the update!

When abe face not yet revealed, yet the cat get a chapter full of character introduction

@DeepWolf

Abe was ā€œintroducedā€ in the chapter with the new students and teacher. However all we got was his name and just a picture of his cat.

Dex-chan lover
Drama chapter then two or three who gives a shit chapters. It's Hayate all over again minus the butler.

Dex-chan lover
I've been waiting for an Aka meme chapter for a while. This means he prolly had a fun new year.

S8cSgjK.jpg

Double-page supporter
Recent studies have shown that cats are attracted to people who ignore them (maybe out of masochism because they approach those who do not consider them, or maybe for sadism because they annoy those who hate them) and on the contrary they feel repulsion for those who approach them for touch and caress them.

@HajimeteNHK I would assume that would be because they feel threatened if people come running up to them?

If someone doesn't show interest in them that means they're not looking to hurt them either

Users who are viewing this thread