Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 215 - The ABC of Men and Women part 2

Dex-chan lover
@codetaku more like someone who knows its not how society rates your SO or FWB but how compatible you are with them and value them as part of your life. Sexual compatibility is one part of that. It's the opposite of objectification and an important part of a healthy relationship. Sorry that I don't fit any of your preconceived (projecting?) notions about muh patriarchy and incels (way to prejudice someone's sexual history though, wokester).

And yeah that goes both ways and whatever sexual preference you might have, so long as the parties consent and are meeting (meating?) each other's needs.

@termaus almost every other day fam. It's actually me holding the rate down tbh. Hypersexual women exist and should be treasured. Was that tmi?

Dex-chan lover
revealing his virginity to tsubasa is more important than the entire future kaguya household arc

All boobs are equal!
It will be even more controversial but I hope next chapter we got boobs vs ass.

Fed-Kun's army
Just reading the first speech bubble, from Ishigami no less, instantly made my day xD!

Users who are viewing this thread