Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 218 - The ABCs of Men and Women, Part 4

Wait? What just happen? Is this your average manga route? Since when it change this much? (Other than To Love Ru series)

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to have Shirogane Graduate. What will happen, will he loose his super virgin powers or become a smug dumbass?

Dex-chan lover
there is no fucking escaping I genuinly am starting to reach a point of no return among us is ruining my life this manga and a few others were supposed to be my safe place but nothing is safe. It's gotten this bad. When will the pain stop? When will I be able to smile without remembering the pain of being alive? Is that even possible anymore? How many years must I wait before I can say among again? How many more years must I wait before I can say suspicioius again? Imposter, vent, I even searched rocket launcher on youtube the other day and the top result was a fucking among us mod. No where left to turn no where left to hide I'm stuck in this endless loop of false hope and real pain, I await the sweet release of death more and more as the hours go by.

@Marjerda In an earlier chapter Ishigami commented that In Jump Middle you're allowed to get away with "four pages" of sex, soooo....

@derpman568
there is no fucking escaping I genuinly am starting to reach a point of no return among us is ruining my life this manga and a few others were supposed to be my safe place but nothing is safe. It's gotten this bad. When will the pain stop? When will I be able to smile without remembering the pain of being alive? Is that even possible anymore? How many years must I wait before I can say among again? How many more years must I wait before I can say suspicioius again? Imposter, vent, I even searched rocket launcher on youtube the other day and the top result was a fucking among us mod. No where left to turn no where left to hide I'm stuck in this endless loop of false hope and real pain, I await the sweet release of death more and more as the hours go by.
u spoke for everyone

Users who are viewing this thread