Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 218 - The ABCs of Men and Women, Part 4

Double-page supporter
OOOH
I'm gonna assume we're gonna get a lot of silly shenanigans before ending the chapter with some sex though
Nonetheless, I'm very excited to see what's gonna happen. I love how Akasaka-sensei really dives into relationships and the nitty-gritty of what it entails. While I love Horimiya, the manga adaptation doesn't do as quite in-depth, especially when compared to the original webcomic. Although, I will say that Horimiya and Kaguya-sama are LEAGUES ahead of manga like Takagi-san and especially Komi-san.

I know this would likely won't happen
But I hope we didn't get bothered by phone call or something like that
I know we can't have sex chapter but at least let the next chapter be kaguya wake up in the bed...

Bruh, I know for sure we aren't going to get anything explicit, but I'm really curious for the next few chapters. Also I'm glad to see that Ishigami is still friends with Tsubame.

YOU GUYS MENTION THOSE FOUR PAGES WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THAT SOMEONE REPLY ME PLEASE

@icecreatie
I think they are referring to the rule which ishigami said about shounen. Apparently sex scene can be added in shounen as long as it doesn't exceed 4 pages.

when the chika is SUS ??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread