Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 218 - The ABCs of Men and Women, Part 4

@Tokimedotozu
well... when they do the... you know, reproductory stuff, you do the movey movey, and it gets loud with the so-called attached desk thing. Hence, a normal bed is better

For anyone confused about the attached desk thing: Papa recommended getting a real bed because having sex on a bunk bed is a bad idea. I once did in uni and bonked my head against the ceiling pretty hard.

Dex-chan lover
Theres no way its gonna happen.
Maybe a 1% chance.

....but its not 0

Dex-chan lover
If Prez doesn't take care of her now, she'll only see sex in more and more things.

Kaguya spouting cringe doomer shit pretending it's deep lmaoooooooo

Page 1 among us funny moment

Page 3 bro the chemicals in my brain define what love is brooo we are nothing but chemical reactions brooooo life is meaningless broooooooo nihilism brooooo but don't worry cause I want to fuck you in spite of all that

Garbage lmao

AHH SHIT, IT'S TIME.

Time to likely watch him fail hard because someone's gonna come home for some odd reason, as per usual of this series.

Fed-Kun's army
His dad is just amazing. So what he meant was if you had a laddered bed oh boi would it turn off your girl like anything. So yeah. His dad is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread