Kaidan Tochuu no Big Noise

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for uploading this, it's a series I've been looking forward to reading the end of but I'd never saved any files locally, so it was a pain to keep up if xah updated. I'm still rooting for you, man...

Found this by chance when sifting through the new releases. Thank you very much for uploading this. It speaks to my heart!

G-P

Dex-chan lover
So this is it? Pub. status says it's completed, but it doesn't feel like that at all.

aah this manga sure is nostalgic. cleaning the chapters sure is hard and i really am grateful for xah to appreciate my effort. i still dont understand why the uploader is Moon Bunny Cafe scanlation.. maybe xah is joining them afterall? well, i hope this manga scanlating project won't be dropped.

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand music mangas. They certainly need acoustic which mangas are not able to give... so better do animes instead.

xah

Wellllllllllllllllll, I never did join MBC, I just let my chapters be hosted there and then somehow it got uploaded under them here (I only just knew that it was uploaded here). Still no group affiliation tbh, no one ever seems interested in scanlating this series.

Anyway, I have 2 chapters to complete volume 3 from a year ago which will be sometime this week. Volume 4 looks like a horror to clean, so I'm sure to disappear for another year or two if no one else picks it up/ends up helping.

xah

There ya go, hopefully I didn't mess up with the page numbering or have too many typos.. >_<''
Been too long and forgotten how to scanlate.

Dex-chan lover
Excellent, I had been faithfully waiting for this. If there's anything I can do to help motivate or make it lighter, don't hesitate to ask.

Caveat: no spik japanes

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translating this series, @xah
Been following this since 2014, and goddamn this story is a blast.
Even if I have to wait another year for an upload, I will still enjoy these new chapters!
Thank you so much! Hope you get some help!

xah

@RitoTheLittle, massive thanks for your comment. It really does make me feel a bit better/motivated to know that there's someone who's been following the series from near the start and is still willing to wait patiently. :)

Dex-chan lover
Still excited to read the conclusion to this~ hang in there!

Double-page supporter
Sigh. Reread it today. Translation is dead for a whole year. Would love someone to take over this manga as well as Soul CatcherS...

Dex-chan lover
Tried to get in touch with xah, but he doesn't seem to read his messages... A darn shame, because raws would be helpful in picking it up and finishing it off.

J_K

Honestly kinda find it funny cause Basket Case was a song me and my friend would always play together

Users who are viewing this thread