Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Ch. 62.2

Dex-chan lover
H2VSMDp.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Finally he used the genderswap skill again, i kinda missed it! More genderswap sex pls!

Dex-chan lover
Keyaruga: "This is how you interrogate"
turns men into women then proceeds to mind break by fucking them

Dex-chan lover
[Transform] (Heal) more like Midnight Bliss. He even "devours" them afterwards.

Double-page supporter
They thought that was torturing him. Keyaruga was like "This is an average Tuesday for me bitch." lol

Dex-chan lover
Says the one having a genuine conversation with someone who unironically uses the word "tr*nnies". You'll pardon me if I don't think your judgement is all that sound.

It's nice to have a genuine conversations with people who engage the topic, instead of those who make low effort meaningless posts, or dismiss criticism with loser reasoning like "you talked with that guy who used that word".

Group Leader
It's nice to have a genuine conversations with people who engage the topic, instead of those who make low effort meaningless posts, or dismiss criticism with loser reasoning like "you talked with that guy who used that word".
I choose not to engage with bigots. And yes, I think less of you for doing so.

Dex-chan lover
Fellas, is it gay is they used to be men but they now have women bodies?
“Wanting to be with a woman? How gay is that? You win sex against a man. That’s as straight as it gets.” -30 Rock (tho fanservice aside i imagine he would've only left them as men if he had orcs or other monsters on them versus just "punishing them" himself lol)

Dex-chan lover
Look like Keyaru now is able to completely turn men into women but...
Eeeeewwww that's still gay... :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Ya know... I've never been a fan of gender bend that goes either way. I still see them as their original form man or women.

Users who are viewing this thread