Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Fed-Kun's army
"Hehe... You miscalculated" What exactly? I'm pretty sure she perfectly managed to capture you, poison you, drug you and turn you into a slave last time no? Or is it because she didn't act based on the possibility that someone reversed time and is plotting a vengeance against her for something she hasn't even envisaged of doing yet?

But seriously, I love how bipolar he is, one moment having a Poker face, hiding his knowledge and intentions, and the next going full Joker face, but somehow managing to do so at a moment where everyone is temporarily blind.

Fed-Kun's army
@Riger Well, based on the information given on this chapter, it could be because of elixirs or hp potions...

If that didn't exist, then probably healers would be worshiped and given care, but maybe elixirs and healing potions are easily produced which makes the healer class a bit useless.

Besides, for someone to heal (based on chapter 1 or 2) the healer has to experience the pain of the one he is healing, which is why it could also be considered a miserable class.

Is kinda of a twist, after all I have read stories in which alchemist are considered useless because it is a very expensive class/profession to really be useful unless the alchemist is a high level one/talented one, while in here it seems the alchemists are so OP creating potions that they overshadow the healing class...

Dex-chan lover
@Vidashall
They make it sound like reliving the injuries is unique to him, though.
And eventually potions run out.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger well, he is the Hero, how can it be more unique? We haven't been told about other healers, so we can assume he is the only one who is going through the injuries, before returned it to the prior state.
Also yes, fever medicines also eventually run out, but how could you possibly run out of them in your local drug store, left alone in the whole world?

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
You are right, there is a thing psychiatry that happens when a person covers his emotions and identity for too long, their body reacts all the time as if they were lying and it becones pretty hard to see if others are lying or what intentions they have.

so the first chapter was this timeline and the second one was the last timeline? so chapter one where he rapes her is that's gonna happen again very soon.

i like how the amount of torture that to happed to him, made him a psychopath cold hearted and calculating his next move and uses his aggression in a planned out way

Users who are viewing this thread