Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
Yo he needs to get more violent with his revenge because compared to what these shit heads did to him its not enough

Dex-chan lover
@Cralkx Remember when everybody was having a fit over Shield Hero's alleged rape? I can not wait for the fallout with this.

I could see the genderbend coming but... the penis? I don't understand. Why leave the penis? I swear to god, if I see another trap I'm gonna be mad. I wanted bargain bin rape shield hero not trap fetish material.

@SilverRexy this is just speculations but I’m betting they didn’t just fuck, they probably were beating the living shit out of him, and so they probably broke his pp and balls, also I’m sure it would be more traumatic for him being will a male treated as a female rather than a female treated as well... a female (I’m referring only to this instance, I’m not saying that women should be treated as this, don’t try to bend my words)

@McNep
- Indeed and his revenge is not just for himself either, its for everybody that harmed his family and the way he did his revenge is not just for the sake of revenge either, the revenge he did was to engrave in there minds what type of pain they did to him and let them experience it themselves

which is awesome :D

HAHAHAHAHSDGGSSHAJ

I like his way of doing things! I really like it!

Edit: I couldn't post the comment so i clicked a few times and this is what happened. I wish we could delete comments. I look like a spammer

Users who are viewing this thread