Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.1

Dex-chan lover
Wait.. I'm under the impression he only can use healing type magic, but did he use that healing magic to reshape a pipe into a key??

Contributor
@ABCsOfLife

The author is running on the concept of “healing magic can do anything I want, so I can have a support class that people will underestimate, allowing me to be the underdog while still OP as fuck”.

He stole an alchemy ability from someone in an early chapter. He used it to destroy his slave collar in chapter 5.1

Dex-chan lover
Healing Hero is too OP, he can heal a pipe into a key...

XL

Dex-chan lover
Next thing ya know he's going to "heal" the air and kill everyone *rolls eyes*

When he gets tired of fucking them he can just use orgasm[heal]. I'm kinda amazed that he hasn't used immortality[heal] on himself.

Dex-chan lover
sometimes i just can't seem to connect the dots on how his powers work lol

Double-page supporter
Sooo, according to @zunmadun, as long as you add word [heal] you can do anything? I wish i could find-girlfriend[Heal] too.

Double-page supporter
@suzubelle basically his healing works by fucking with space-time. that means that he can turn back time on a thing and then introduce changes into it while winding time forward

it was explained in the first chapters, i have no idea why it's difficult for y'all to comprehend

Dex-chan lover
Wildfire_desu
yes i do understand that, i meant like for some normal series healing would normally like fix up wounds or something like that
his healing is just quite warped up by having that power evolved into something else that isn't healing anymore

Double-page supporter
You can rename heal of MC as Space time alteration power. And he only use it as restricted scope transmutation thing as heal and corrupt (accelerate time in part of the cells and not others mean necrosis and disintegration).

Fed-Kun's army
He didn't heal the pipe, he stole alchemist skills so he can use it to transmute, at least i guess

Dex-chan lover
Today I used Awaken[heal], Shower[heal], and Breakfast[heal] to cure my unconsciousness, dirtiness, and hunger.

Users who are viewing this thread