Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.3

Dex-chan lover
Ah yeeees
Mah daily dosage of this series mad loods lmao
thanks for the update

anyone knows if the artist of this series have made any doujinshi?

because the artstyle is amazing (in multiple ways) , it really remembers me of Asanagi-sensei

Now, with this type of manga... I think any end would fit perfectly. Every one is f@kt up already to the point of no return. Even our mc is already corrupted in a way. If they all end up killing each other would be amazing.
I'm not saying all these things because is a bad manga. It is really good to the point that I can't really predict how is it going to end and that what keeps me hooked to it.

Just remember. No matter how fucked up shit MC does in his revenge.
Its all perfectly justified and they all deserve it. What happens to Blade is going to be pure satisfaction.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did she meant Sword and not Blade? The one crazy for Freya was Sword Hero not Blade Goddess, wasn't she?
On a different note, is it only me who thinks Setsuna is the normal one? Considering what she went through, her wanting revenge doesn't sound insane. Kureha is more good-aligned but she's more of a lawful-good and too loyal to kingdom to notice shit without hypnoses.

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING pretty sure blade hero = sword hero iirc from the novel. Shes a crossdresser. Shes a violent lesbian that lusts after Freya.

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge
Yeah, it's just that Kureha was called Blade Goddess, and violent lesbian - Sword Hero, but judging by the context imouto princess was refering to the Hero not Kureha, yet called her "Blade". Maybe that's what raws say but it's a tiny bit confusing.

Dex-chan lover
this manga tell us the word "with great power come great responsibility" is wrong because the pressure might alter one's world view

Dex-chan lover
We finally get a cute tan waifu with long hair but then the psycopathic sadist lesbian had to break her.

Users who are viewing this thread