Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 18.2

Dex-chan lover
i think this is just a chapter chopped by the lh translation tho not the artists release... like chapter 18 is divided into two parts or so

Fed-Kun's army
No way in hell they would cook the bear with the fur on. No big animal eats it. On the other hand a skinned bear head would be a bit disturbing.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so... the Demon King he met at that time was this girl. Which means that prior to her taking over there was another Demon King that was trying to have her killed so she wouldn't come into power...?

Aggregator gang
That bear stuff with all the fur is gonna be taste good, I guess

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this never becomes an anime. Keep this trash to be consumes in 2 minutes or less, don't slave a group of animators to death over this, like they're doing with Cheat Magician

Contributor
@darara Actually, you just gave me the strangest idea, livestock that you don't eat the meat, but the hair it grows. Now that would take some genetic engineering, but would be awesome as a renewable food resource if could be made. Would take some getting used to the idea of it of course.

Dex-chan lover
>some of you are alright
>don't come to the tavern tonight
Lmfao healercuck what a lad

Contributor
@subarukyun Only because it is a new idea. We already consume products made by or from animals, so it wouldn't be any different. In the end, it is much like eating eggs (as an example). You don't kill the creature, just use something from it.

Double-page supporter
This chapter was only a 2 out of 10 on the edgelord meter. They'll have to do much better in the coming chapters to make up for it, or the author will lose his target audience

Dex-chan lover
No, they're all wrong. I am the demon king. no, demon queen. No, I mean king. Who knows....

Users who are viewing this thread