Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.2

At first I thought her tits got their own dedicated panel until I noticed that it was just a split window.

Dex-chan lover
"Are you a good person? Or are you a bad person"
MC: "Neither, I am just an edgy poser."

Dex-chan lover
I burst out laughing at that last page.

Another girl shows up to protect Kearu's smile.

Dex-chan lover
@BobBob
> Another girl shows up to protect Kearu's smile.
Oh man, go easy on my sides, please, i can only laugh this hard.

Aggregator gang
to be fair, he's insane. he was tortured into losing his sanity, and these are just the results

It took me all this time to realize that the level cap think is ripped straight from Rance. I have a hard time thinking where else such a trope shows up besides that game and this manga.

Aggregator gang
@vunojew Ey, that's a cool CG gif pfp, can you tell me the sauce, fellow weeb?

Iblis (Why the fuck is she called Eve Reese on the novel? It shows on her status >:0): Are you a good person? Or are you a bad person?

Kearu: KONO DIO DA!!

Group Leader
He talking revenge that and revenge this... that suppose answer your question whether he's bad person or good person.

At this point this is not a fucking manga, this is just becoming full hentai similar to rance but atleast rance doesn't take the plot seroius because its a hentai

Dex-chan lover
i need you to understand that me scrolling down from "menacing cat assassin in the window" to "and her tits" on the last page is yield non-stop chuckles from deep within me
fuck this manga, yo

Hey, can we get a fluffier manga about a poor demon lord who, now deposed, must wander the fantasy world in search of a way to make ends meet? We've got Jahy, but what if Jahy stayed in the demon realm?

He's not a good or a bad person, he's vengeance, he's REVENGEMAN

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA REVENGEMAN!

Users who are viewing this thread