Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 22.2

I know you like yo dose of revenge manga, and I'll be that guy, I recommend the novel it's 10x more gruesome and years ahead of the manga <3

Dex-chan lover
And the damned cannon hero is possibly the worst
He is indeed. Much smarter and stronger; guess he’s the main villain

Dex-chan lover
Knowing what happens in the web novel is quite the poetic justice, as each of the characters that's wronged him gets what they deserved, though I don't know what happened to the gay guy.

To be honest, part of me likes this better though, because we do see the effects she's had as a sadist assaulting any woman she sees and she does get some punishment for it.

I do think/hope that something similar to the web novel will happen but just not him going to the hotel room. The vomiting scene as she calls him a pervert perfectly illustrates her hypocritical nature as she does the example same thing (Crossdressing to attract women) and it's mildly cathartic. The web novel ending is poetic justice as she gets raped brutally by strangers she doesn't know despite her sexual orientation, which is exactly what she did to the women she raped. Hence the cannibalism represents rapists eating their own and paying the price for it. I hope something to that effect still happen.
@Luca44

Dex-chan lover
If the anime makes it to this part, I can just see the outrage over the idea of a psycho rapist swordswoman.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lightbrand You HAVE seen how the story here keeps on going with a heavy emphasis on revenge because the heroes are assholes, right?

Double-page supporter
Rape Lesbian is pretty cute, shame she's Rape Lesbianhttps://mangadex.cc/chapter/781611

Double-page supporter
Time to use reverse uno on that lesbian rapist bitch Kaera. Go take your sweet revenge.

Dex-chan lover
this manga is turning into rapeception, rape the rapist, next theyll rape the rapist rapist, or maybe the rapist rapist rapist

Users who are viewing this thread