Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 24.2

Dex-chan lover
is it me or some of those pages really were just filling space?

Supporter
I mean, you coulda stayed a dickgirl if you wanted, I wasn't gonna complain.

@Miros - It's gonna be good! I've always felt Goblin Slayer was blown way out of proportion, and the acts commited were done as a way to show how terrible the unintelligent and instinctual goblins were. It's disgusting, but just like how they steal, murder, and destroy, it helped demonstrate that they live purely for themselves and their desires.
Ishuzoku was just plain silly, and I can't help but laugh at the people who take a stupid smut comedy so seriously. They tolerate all sorts of violence/murder and such, but get upset because sex and hookers.

Unless the entire script of this series is changed though, it's going to be interesting! It's not even like this series is actually good either; I'd even say it's pretty bad. So I'm just as baffled as you as to why and how this is being made lol. At least the two series you mentioned had some redeeming features -- unlike this one.

as u can see, probably he's gonna get rip that girl too, get raped and being transformed into a new girl like her sister

NIB

Dex-chan lover
>Page 5
That was exactly what Jeffrey Dahmer said when he was asked about his reason of killing people, this bitch is a psycho.

Aggregator gang
Keeping her alive and keeping the sword so close...my Peter Tingle is reacting...

Dex-chan lover
@Mapax He prob gonna manipulate her like he did with Freya, cause he prob wont be able to use the sword/orb since it chooses it's holder.

Oh, the l*sbian vs trap arc is finally done. Urgh.

Considering how successful Ishuzoku anime is after upping the ecchiness, I'm certain this one is gonna be unforgettable.

And this one isn't bad. The depiction of healing is genius.

Users who are viewing this thread