Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 26.2

Dex-chan lover
@Toriichii From what I understand it's not as if People don't understand how it works, that was explained but how what he does later that is in any way "healing" magic. Polymorphing his shape and Brainwashing rather stretch the definition. And let's not even talk about his New Game+ Spell. Granted this might be an Instory definition Issue by People who don't truly understand what that magic can do so they labelled it healing magic for it's obvious effect, just a thought.

Aggregator gang
@theShear To begin with, since he acquired the Hero job, the Healer job's personal skill, which is "Healing" got a whole different definition, that is to say, instead of actually regenerating tissue, the target's body is reverted back in time to a "complete" or "non-injured" state, and then he can mess with the process a bit and so developed the branching skills you already know.

Dex-chan lover
i read few manga about "hero that want revenge"
1. yuwakashi yuusha no fukushuu
2. nidome no yuusha
3. Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

but only this series that the MC still have something to protect.

Dex-chan lover
He is pregressing, intead of saying "my property" he sayd "the ehings that I love", maybe he'll stop being a megalomaniac at some point soon.

Awwww, the vengeful edge lord mc cares, he cares about the city, just like how he actually cares about his "toys"

killing instinct bruh, I hate how it's pasted into stories without consideration for how the world works, if there was "ki" or something like that I would get it but this is a world that is basically real world plus a game like system, why not write something that makes more sense like "He could sense my mana leaking with murderous intent"

the plot and world in this series is fine but execution of the revenge shit is dogshit

Fed-Kun's army
@LadyCherry I would like to let you know that something like "Killing intent" is somewhat real. The feeling of something wrong or making you uneasy or even unwanted eyes looking from afar can all be called "Killing intent" as a person could sense this. Fun fact.

Fed-Kun's army
@CptHornSwoggle People just be too unreasonable for things they haven't experienced themselves. Just like the cruel stuff in this story, this shit actually happens irl. People just aren't aware of it because it didn't happen to them, or uncaring/disbelieving.

As for killing intent, definitely feel it's a real thing. Mana, Qi, Chi, Ki, Yang energy, Yin energy, Vitality or life energy, I can't say I've experienced them in a profound manner but that doesn't stop me from being open minded enough to consider they exist.

I'm still amazed by wireless. What's the saying, Magic is just advanced science we don't understand?

Users who are viewing this thread