Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 27.2

God dammit the cafe owner nooo! Yeah he's far gone lol, literally just finding any reason to have revenge now, I thought this since that one chapter he raped that leopard girl that attacked him.

lol so they basically let a freaking army enter to one of the countries that is right on the border , either the demons really didn't care about this city or they're just deadass stupid

I think at this point I'm rooting for Norn. I know she's going to get comeuppance but she really is an impressive girl and I can't help but want to cheer her on. Doesn't hurt that MC is irredeemable garbage so there's no issue with supporting one evil character over another just because she isn't MC.

The furry getting gutted at the end was the dealmaker here tbh.

@Anony6152 So you're rooting for the cause of the cancer and denouncing the symptom as if that is the problem? The MC was created by Norn and everyone else within that kingdom. He's "irredeemable", because everyone else is trash. Are we just going to forget that they were the ones that treated the MC like he was less than human? They deserve everything the MC's revenge will bring them, honestly.

So this town has no guards of it's own?
Like elite force of an enemy nation is in the territory but there is no need to be concerned right!!

@EdKenway
you are mistaken, they are the guards now, cause they killed the landlord of that town and all of the guards are her's to command

Users who are viewing this thread