Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 28.2

This manga is like either introducing a new revenge target, having fun harem time, or fucking brutalizing the entire world.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but you forgot Healercuck is basically the shadmage, he'll turn you into a loli to defeat you

Double-page supporter
Isn't Mr "you can't fool my eyes" missing something important? He already touched her...

Dex-chan lover
hope he doesn't kill her and does something creative with her for once.

Fed-Kun's army
@balenol I think it's fine, but people should be able to sense other forms of intent as well. "Blimey, I've never felt such fierce wanking intent!" "They're hiding in that barn! I can feel their intent to get shit-faced from here!" and so on.

Dex-chan lover
Whats leaking with the MC was not an "ominous killing intent", its the "heat" that will tame Norn-sama in this battle

Dex-chan lover
@Kanol To have the same aura as killing intent, you have to first have a target to direct it to, like burning a hole with stares. "Wanking intent" is called perversion, while that latter "hiding intent" has no target, so it emits no aura and do not exist.

Feeling killing intent is real, just like how you can burn a hole through someone's back just by staring very hard. They're all very literal.

Fed-Kun's army
@Redice What a fierce, high quality intent. I am in awe. I have no hat, but I strongly intend to tip one to you.

@Redice wow, are you just for real saying that another cliche, specially made to exaggerate characters' emotions, is real?
you won't feel a thing when someone is staring at you from afar behind your back. you need to see a person to be able to try to "read" him/her. and even so, it's not an aura it's just his emotions that are shown to your eyes and your brain is warning you about that.
so, do you also believe that a reason behind your hiccupping or your sneezing is that someone talking about you at that moment?

Power Uploader
I only want to say one thing...
Bring back the goddamn sex scenes... You (I’m saying to mangaka) were good at drawing those scenes..

Users who are viewing this thread