Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 29.1

Dex-chan lover
What a boring fight, artist should avoid fights if he can he clearly sucks at them.

Dex-chan lover
How is it physically possible to avoid somebodies touch? Like why the fuck did the MC swing his arm like fucking popeye just tackle him bro

@Kurbo yeah. they just told us.

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow that last scene sounds so much like those wuxia stories. I can clearly hear him saying in the next chapter "Is to pierce the heavens!"

Double-page supporter
I guess that R*pe of the loli will happen
after 2 chapter, and the raws of it will come out next month

Supporter
One meter is not in "have to touch range", that is a decent amount of range and even while sitting he should be WELL inside it! Though it's hard to tell since the carriage size does not seem consistent.

His power isn't either, is it 1 meter range or is it touch? Those are two VERY different things!!

And yet, when they go to FIGHT, UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL, WELL WITHIN 1 METER, HE DOES NOT INSTANTLY DIE? HE EVEN TOUCHES HIM, AND BY DEFINITION IS ALSO TOUCHED, AND DOESN'T DIE????

Also HELL YEAH loli rape

Dex-chan lover
LET'S GET IIIIIIITTTT!!! KUKUKU!!!!

We finally get the evil laugh after so long. I'm so fucking blessed. Today is a good day man. 😁

Dex-chan lover
Page 15-16: "As expected of [Hawk Eagle Eye], he can keep up his attacks and use his [Appraisal Eyes] to read ahead of time and prevent me from striking back"

No, Kearg Keyaruga, literally every good fighter won't let you rest even if it's a few seconds if they can. Even more if it's a fight to death. No one needs Appraisal Eyes or whatever to know it's good strike right after the enemy's distracted or confused.

@Izhar64 Web Novel: Vol. 3, Ch. 20
Keep in mind that this manga's based on the Light Novel, so there may be some changes.

@CalamityCallout Well, according to the Web Novel (Kearu explains it in this same scene!), [Deterioration Heal], his overpowered skill, occurs just when he touches with his bare hand (if you ask if it could occur even with gloves, I don't remember). But then his [Holy Armament], that ring, which in the WN is supposed to be a gauntlet, casts a black light (like a whip, I guess) with the same effect as [Deterioration Heal], making it a somewhat medium range weapon (1 meter or less, iirc).

Dex-chan lover
What?????

His holy arnament on his hands?

I really thought its on his middle body and he use it pretty often.....

(for fun only)

Dex-chan lover
The power of the holy arnament. The holy arnament. Touch. No touch. 'Think' 'Think' The holy arnament. 'Think' 'Think' 'Think' 'Think' "Gosh, just kill him already!" SHLASH. SHLASH. HIT. Autoheal. The holy arnament. The power of the holy arnament. Touch. No touch. 'Think' 'Think' The holy arnament. Here it comes. Cliffhanger.

*grunt*

Users who are viewing this thread