Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 30.2

Dex-chan lover
Ewwwww, somebody sprayed plot all over my rapey edgy revenge manga, right at the end there.

It's all sticky with a possible STDstoryline now.

Gross.

Well, so far he gets away with everything but I suppose it will not stay that way until the end, right?

Dex-chan lover
This [readable trashfire] is getting an adaptation. The shitshow this January will be monumental. Hell, this could probably get anime (partially) banned in Australia lmao

I can't wait for all the sensitive faggots of this generation to sperg out when they see this on crunchyroll. Gonna be better than Goblin slayer and Shield hero combined.

@Ludix I recommend reading the WN, its quite an interesting read as he learns the truth of the world, its system and the roles that the major players are forced to play (demon lord, king, heroes etc)

Fed-Kun's army
the first controversial topic of 2021 is no doubt gonna be this anime adaptation, reading this since last year and still dont understand how this can be produced as a mainstream anime for 2021, the reactions on youtube when ep 1 drops is gonna be hillarious

Group Leader
I truly can’t wait to see feminist and beta ret*rds raging on the internet over this when the anime is released

Dex-chan lover
I will truly be shocked if this doesnt get censored. Boy i hope it doesnt.

@danpmss well, when he befriended the demons for the sole purpose to be able to avenge them... thatwas a pretty shitty move too as a person.
This was the last revenge target until I have read it, the translator dropped it due to time issues and i was not following if anyone picked it up again. But not the last girl he gets.
Future happenings in spoilers:
The next two harem members wont be raped and mind controlledbut instead tricked into his harem. The demon candidate fallen angel like Eve will hear all the fuck noices and eventually want to try it herself. And the Kitsune child of Eve’s divine bird protector will be honeytrapped too into sex. Tbh it really tones down compared to what it was until now, or I should say it takes a different direction focusing more on the plot with the usual Plot in between. World background and all. Oh, He also rapes Norn’s bodyguard’s daughter but not taking her into the harem, she wants to avenge her father.

Also, please do not compare Raoul to MC. Raoul is a pedophile who kills children for satisfaction as it was partly implied earlier by him wearing a priest robe. ;) The MC is not like that and he genuinely takes care of his harem after taking revenge and converting them, like powering up the once half handed swordswomen to replace the deceased sword goddess, etc.

But yea, im looking forward for moralfag outcry too.

Holy shit this series is getting an anime adaptation? Get ready for the fucking normies to freak the fuck out!

Dex-chan lover
Was NOT expecting...
Norn to be a virgin since she always acted like such a slut. But I guess the saying is true that ones with the least amount of experience often talk like they have the most
but I was expecting the raep train. The MC is a total savage, LMAO. At least he's not running from the guts like some other MCs.

Users who are viewing this thread